Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Bachelor

I can't say I'm a fan of The Bachelor. Or The Bachelorette for that matter. However, with all of the hype for this season's Bachelor, I decided to tune in. After watching the first half of this season's premiere episode, I decided my evenings will no longer be spent at ABC and here are the reasons why.

1. The hype was because Brad Womack had been a contestant on The Bachelor before and didn't choose anyone. The whole first half of the episode was dedicated to how he was a "changed man". It was very deep and they even interviewed his therapist (unnecessary) Ok, so he didn't want to marry those two girls, big deal. Isn't it better that he didn't marry them than divorce them quickly after? Or have another Jake and Vienna showdown? (That just got old) Anyway, I saw a ring on both of their hands so... obviously things worked out for them.

2. My biggest peeve with this show is that at least one of the girls HAS to think, "you know, he isn't really my type" but they never do. I don't get that? Oh what we do for fame.

3. Their first impressions out of the limo are so dumb! What was with the girl who summoned him to the car. I guess he'll remember who she is, but first impressions are everything. Sometimes.

4. You can't honestly tell me he wanted to keep vampire girl?



5. I'd rather be watching Gossip Girl.



What the Lilly?

Well, to all you Bachelor friends, enjoy your Monday nights with Brad Womack. You can catch me on the Upper East Side.

XOXO
Hans

2 comments:

  1. Also, Bachelor is a hard word to spell. Reason number 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was close to the Upper East Side over Christmas! We shud hv met up! lol

    ReplyDelete