Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday Video

Mondays get a bad rep. No one really looks forward to them. No one tweets "TGIM". I mean, Mondays didn't do anything to us, so why do we all hate them so much?
I have decided to put my tiredness and reminiscents of the weekend aside and start enjoying my Mondays! (Better said than done.) But,in attempting this task, I am going to post a Happy Monday Video every week to help boost Monday Moral. It will at least make me happy, and if you struggle with loving your Mondays, hopefully it will help you too.

I'm so glad SNL decided to spoof Faith Hill's Theme song. Why does NFL have a theme song anyway? It doesn't make much sense, but I guess I can be grateful for it because it did give me this entertainment.




Pure Joy.

Another video for this Happy Monday!(Maybe we need two to start out...) The Biebs is so with the times! Watch out Obama! And Jimmy Fallon's got some moves...watch out Biebs...



These two videos made my Monday better. I hope yours too. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment