Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bloggy Blog

Well, this is my new blog. Since I am no longer in the city, my NYC blog is a little outdated, but I want to keep everyone informed of what is going on in my life. This blog mainly addresses my day to day thoughts. So...Enjoy.

Current job: Hospital receptionist/stylista at The Loft

Currently living: At home with the fam

Currently feeling: Angry at OchoCinco for getting only 10 percent of the amount of points T.O has while T.O is sitting on my bench. Fantasy Football is frustrating!

Currently Wondering: Why does Sephora have zit cream testers out?? I mean really, who is going to put zit cream on in a mall? Weird. Maybe take home samples would be beneficial? Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am ur biggest fan!! lol and P.S. zit cream testers are weird....that makes no sense to me either. I anxiously await the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete